Dive internship Rescue Diver to PADI Divemaster
Would you like to continue your dive education and build up the your diving career?
We can help you with that. The Dive Internship Rescue Diver to PADI Divemaster course is aimed at candidates who already have Open Water and Advanced certifications. Program duration is 4 weeks. Your training will start with a Rescue course and an EFR course.
This training program is both challenging and rewarding, and the fun part is rising to challenges and mastering them.
After progressing through your Emergency First Response and Rescue course, you enter into the first professional level, the PADI Divemaster, which will help you to achieve confidence and perfection. The PADI Divemaster certification will allow you to work in dive centers all over the world.
• PADI Rescue Diver Course
• EFR Primary Care, Secondary Care and Care for Children
• PADI Divemaster Course
• PADI Discover Scuba Diving Leader
• Divemaster and DSD Leader Application Fee
• All training manuals and materials
• Unlimited boat diving*
• Dive Excursions around the island
• Free Internet access
• Saona VIP Crusoe ecological non-diving excursion
• Airport transfers
• Internship t-shirt
*in coordination with your Base Leader
• PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification or equivalent certification.
• Be 18 years of age or older
• A medical statement confirming you are: “Fit for Scuba Diving”.
• Your own dive equipment, including a dive computer, knife, surface marker and whistle.
• Rental equipment available, with option to buy. Or the option of buying new equipment.
Package price US$1825 for 4 weeks.
Interested in the Optional PADI e-Learning programs, contact us about the Conditions.